Boston Crusaders 2018 (Orlando)

Boston Crusaders performing “SOS” at DCI Orlando, July 9th, 2018.
Filmed with iPhone 8+ and recorded with Shure Mv88 microphone.
4k 60fps

16 comments on “Boston Crusaders 2018 (Orlando)

Omg i have some questions for you! You should like message me on hangouts or email be so I can ask you!

Loved it.Marched in England mid to late 80's .A couple of my fellow corps members marched Boston 86 and this show is the closest these days to what drum corp for us is all about.Well done Boston Crusader's..

Chills everytime… Old Fashion Drum Corp chills at that .. This is officially my favorite show.

CADETS? IS THAT YOU?

I enjoyed the show overall. Honestly it's probably one of the best show designs of the year. It includes actual marching and drill, as well as music that flows well and fits together. (It's sad that this isn't something that comes standard on a 2018 dci show).
I could've done without the voiceover… Why not make it a solo instead of a singer that just sticks out?
Also the props on the back left weren't necessary..
And can anyone honestly tell me that this wouldn't have looked better in a spiffy Boston Crusaders uniform?
But all in all, I enjoy this show much more then the other top "corps" this year

closer made me tear up deadass

thanks for the video! excellent position to see entire show. I was too close to see all the formations.  Show improving nicely. Glad changed out Amazing grace singer. New singer's  tone is more in keeping with show and not so jarring.  Color guard getting even better. Performers are emoting more and showing some facial expression. I would suggest that all corp members need to be as theatrical as the drummer carrying the girl in the opening scene. Drummers and brass are still awesome and I'm sure more improvements are coming! Watch out for the Crusaders yall!

GET RID OF THAT BULLSHIT VOCAL QUARTET AT THE START!!! GOOD FUCKING GRIEF MAKE IS A BRASS QUARTET FOR GOD'S SAKE. THIS IS FUCKING DCI NOT BOA. LIEAVE THAT VOCAL SHIT OFF THE FIELD.

Look out, y'all. BAC commin' at us with the brass of Crown and the percussion of Bluecoats. They are going to be a force to be reckoned with.

Finally a 60fps frame rate video!!!Yaaay!!!

Why’d they switch the Amazing Grace singer?

My favorite show in 2017 was from the Crusaders. Would be awesome to see a top 3 finish this year.

I see myself in the right side on the aisle in the maroon shirt! What a show!

The Boston Guard is FIRE!!!!!!!!!!

Excellent video, glad you liked the show! 🙂