Galaxy S9 Plus vs iPhone X: The Winner is Revealed!

In this video, we will do a full comparison between the Samsung Galaxy S9+ vs iPhone X and decide which one is the winner. Let’s dive in. Also, let me know if you think the Galaxy S9 Plus or the iPhone X is better in the comments section below.

😄 Click here now to subscribe 😄: https://goo.gl/kZ86Yu

Go Shop Amazing Deals: http://amzn.to/2wrbZzX

————— FOLLOW ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA —————–
Follow me on twitter : http://twitter.com/sakitechonline
Follow me on Instagram:…

44 comments on “Galaxy S9 Plus vs iPhone X: The Winner is Revealed!

I think so s9plus is better and have everything I need

It's all preference but I wish ios users shut up and quit complaining

The only thing that Apple has better than android phones is the apps.

You already made this video…and where is that fancy MacBook you work on.
Iphone is the clear winner.
Ecosysyem.

Iphone is trash. For faggots

If I get I phone X .I can get my  ex back

Says three security ways circles four Says 579 Types 529 lol

Don't worry about the processing power I know the numbers are higher but the thing is it will kill the battery I know a lot of people who have the x and it dies really fast it is not worth it

Hmmmmm….🤔
That’s two video reviews of the s9 + vs iPhone X. Ahhhh ok, I get it, the s9 + is better than the X……….. Will there be a third video of the s9+ vs iPhone X ??? How about vs the Pixel 2 xl, Note 8 or the LG whatever??

Hi guys! S9+ or S9? 🙏🏻

I have both an iPhone and galaxy phone. Not the latest models however. It is no secret the galaxy had a better screen and camera and headphone jack etc. Way more hardware features. HOWEVER I find myself always coming back to the iPhone. Because of the software. iOS apps just work better for me. From time to time in my galaxy YouTube hangs. The home tab won’t load videos I have to close the app and reopen. And that just doesn’t happen nearly as frequently on iOS. Also I prefer the iOS keyboard to me it’s secret killer app. And just the day to day stuff browsing, replying to emails, messages is a better experience for me on iOS.
Nothing against the galaxy. I really like it more in some situations. Android auto much better than CarPlay. But there are just more bugs on android. Like Spotify keeps opening it self on android.

I hate how they make fantastic bodies, but make them so fragile you have to cover them up with cases. Why not just develop shock proof bodies?

Buy a pixel 2 or LG V30 instead

I brought the s9 plus because it is indeed less expensive and is the best. I am watching on my s9 plus

durability?
long term use?

WOW you have a lot of unread mail!!! … phew…!!

Great video thank you, just to show you that people are really illogical creatures they're rather emotional, think about it for a second, how come Apple is still competing with Samsung in this segment, watch these 2 devices it's not a tie or Samsung won by 6 – 5…. it actually feels more like winning 15 to 1 and it's cheaper… yet people still buy Apple and NO it's not bothering me, it's only their loss, it just makes no sense to me that's all

SAKIIIIII!! Hey what's up? Love your videos. Samsung experience 9.0 came out today and I don't know all of the features it comes with for the galaxy s8 plus. Plzzzzz help.

I honestly dont know which to choose. I am with a Macbook Pro which I am in love with , I also use Beats by Dre for my daily workouts (which is very well synced with the Iphone system). I honestly think that switching to the Iphone x will make the ecosystem complete. But I am not sure still , as the Galaxy s9plus looks a bit better. I am currently with a Galaxy S8 which is amazing (the only horrible thing about it is the battery). I have no idea if I will get used to the Iphone X , what do you think guys? Which would you choose?

The notch for me is a deal breaker

I am buying a new phone but which one is best s9 or iPhone x????? nd I am going to use it for next 2-3 years

S9+ for the dashing screen and all the technologies u described in ur videos and the price

There's nothing much to compare, iph X is a total handicapped compared to S9 when it comes to hardware: 3.5mm audio jack, stereo speakers, IP68, 3500mAh, dual-12MP shooter with variable aperture & OIS, stereo sound recording, fast wireless charging, DeX experience etc
For software wise: S9+ is faster, and handles better multi tasking, thanks to more RAM 6GB. Check real-life speedtest on youtube to confirm it! #ggSammy
Apple pls don't cut cornors and give reasons for your faults

Excuse me Saki, is it me, or did you not release this same exact video review two days ago ?! 🤔
JL 😏

S9 is best phone until note 9 👍

Watching this on my s9 plus😃

Just FYI, The Galaxy S9 display scientifically has better color accuracy than the iPhone X display. Also the higher resolution does support a better VR experience and scaling of images. Both are great displays. But the S9 has no ugly notch, higher resolution, better color accuracy, and customisable screen modes and color settings the iPhone X display doesn't give you.

So the S9 does have a better display when you factor these things in.

Has any of you ever owned the Samsung Galaxy On5 ? And is it a good phone ?

The S8 was fine…these upgrades are becoming truly pointless and wasteful. What more does anyone need in a phone over what an S8 provided?

I don’t need to watch to know the X destroys the Samsung with every bench mark and is nothing like anything made before. Period.

Saki, i think you're really trying to piss off ALOT OF Apple consumers with these comparisons.
I LOVE IT!
#Samsung

i choose the Galaxy S9. reason? More for your money!, 💰flexible, customize, etc

Wonderful revue sakitech I’m definitely going to trade in my iPhone 7 Plus for the S9 Plus next month 👍🏾

aside from split screen, galaxies also have one handed mode features so you can use one hand if you need to.. also have heart rate monitors which is important extra features while in iphone it force you to buy apple watch..iphone camera bump and notch need to rid off…yap, a11 are good for gamer but 845 is not bad,can do the job well..

features wise, flexibilities, freedom, expandable usabilities , easy access ,more intuitive ui are galaxies unbeatable features.. and hey, galaxy can charge any of your dying device from usb-c connector..

less features with $1000 tag price and $550 for a broken glass back.. no fast charger out of the box..? 🤔😝😝😝

Samsung has low price as compare to iPhone X because Samsung is made by Android and iPhone is made by iOS so iPhone price is higher than Samsung s9+

Battery life review plsss