Gold iPhone X Coming, Face ID iPad Pro Release Date & Smaller HomePod Rumors!

Shop now – http://shop.iupdateos.com

Gold may finally be coming to the iPhone X, according to a new rumor. The 2018 iPhone lineup may see smaller notches across the board. And other sources have suggested a release date for the 2018 Face ID-enabled iPad Pros and a waterproof Lightning connector may be in the works. There has also been talk of a smaller HomePod and Apple appears to be developing MicroLED technology for future products.

Sources
Gold iPhone X coming -…

42 comments on “Gold iPhone X Coming, Face ID iPad Pro Release Date & Smaller HomePod Rumors!

MLED is like OLED but with smaller and more pixels. The pixels themselves house 6 sub-pixels. 3 colours: RGB. But why 6? For every sub-pixel, there is a corresponding identical pixel as a failsafe. If one of the sub-pixels fails or dies, the other is kept lit. That way, you only have at most a 17% chance of the entire pixel not functioning. This also brings a much much wider colour gamut to any screen. This can give devices higher resolutions because of the number of pixels.

If they add Face ID with no notch would be amazing with iPad since they don’t make new iPads a lot it would be really good for iPad users and if they do add Face ID for the iPads they don’t have to worry about iPad user waiting for a new iPad and they could add the no notch Face ID to the phones and keep making the phones better and not have to worry about iPad and there user

Charging your iPhone in the Bath so you can keep watching YouTube videos while have a Barth lol.

Wow, I love this channel!!! I’m subbing.

Apple will buy an Excellent App for purchasing fast for Any Products in the internet or Apps like Amazon or Wall-mart and IKEA and Costco And Just Food And Wood And Cars with only the Parents in a Killer Patent for HomePod with AI for Buying. It’s a Good Market for Apple and Only the Parents could Buy like Mac Or Pizza with Apple Pay.

App.e will find aWay to Put Microphone And Exelrometer Beneath the Screen. This is High Tech to the Edges.

Apple will create Gold Orange color for iPhone 2019 in a Patent.

I don't think we are gonna get the iPad Pro X announced on the 27th March event.

Apple seem to have turned into shit show of company. They’re gonna need to do more than another color option if they’re intending on selling the next gen phones. If they’re not selling now they must realize they’ve produced another Apple fuck up!! I think a complete redesign is priority or a 50% price drop.
I’ve Never been so disappointed with a phone than the X. Face ID is wank.
It’s buggy. The crappy SOS emergency goes off in my pocked 2-3 times a day which I don’t know what happens if I don’t beat the the 3 fuckin seconds I have to cancel it but I’d imagine it will cost me money as they do seem to getting more shady/scammy year by year. 10-20 in pocket snap shops to delete everyday. The only time I enjoy the iPhone X is when I’m sleeping and don’t have to touch the fucking thing.
Never in a million years would I expect myself to be excited to ditch Apple but that’s what it’s come down to. I’m really not looking forward to going through procedure of learning the android OS but it’s just going to have to be done.
Hopefully when Apple realizes how many people are switching to other companies they will reduce the price to what their products are worth or simply do what they were once renowned for and start make quality stuff again. I would go back to a 5S over the X I hate it so much but because of its value I’m going to PX it for galaxy S9 and see how it goes.

MicroLEDs yes me likes. Electricity+Water = count me out

The gold color will be the shade as the 8.

Seems like faceID is not getting better in 2018. Landscape face unlock ? Faster speed ? Many 6s, 7 users will wait til 2019

Micro LED has been around for a few years. Samsung debuted a micro led tv at CES. The issue is manufacturing them to be put into products navies they have to be hand built

Why is Apple making their cheapest phone the biggest ? If the cheapest phone is sup to be something like the SE, why make it so big? Just to jack up the price also🙄

actually I prefer the notch and slimmer bezels it looks more modern while the notch less ipad doesnt distinguish so much from the current ipad line also it is more coherent with the iphone x models…

apple says 'blush gold' but the real color name is 'golden gay', am i right dear tim cock? U stupid nimrod!!! STOP MAKING SHITTY THINGS, u r spitting on Jobs awesome work!

It's almost been 4 years since Apple bought the MLED display manufacturing company LuxVue Technology Corporation. Since then, there have been a number of small rumours of Apple developing their own MLED displays and start implementing them to their devices. The most rumoured device to utilise Apple's own MLED display is the next Apple Watch. I, myself, have hoped to see MLED in the recent Apple Watch Series 3 before its announcement last September. But it appears Apple are only about to develop the display itself. Numerous patents have been filed for Apple's recent experimentation with MLED, some including an embedded fingerprint sensor on the MLED.

Wtf 4 ads in one video? So annoying

The water proof connector could be for water proof wired headphones.

We're gonna be able to buy THAT shirt?! Nice!! I want one!! Also I was gonna say about the lightning cable that expands to waterproof the charging port… I definitely think this would be a precautionary feature. People aren't gonna charge their phones in a pool lol… I picture it like if someone's phone is plugged in and let's say you spilled a large cup of liquid right next to it, or maybe you charge your phone in a bathroom or kitchen and it's near a sink or toilet… currently if your phone took a dive or got enough water on it, near that port, it could be fried in an instant. With this expanding cable, the phone would be perfectly fine. So that's pretty cool. This is my thinking at least…

2:26 won’t you get electrocuted if you do that

Mfw I just bought the X today 🤦‍♂️

Or maybe it could be that Apple wants to water proof it Incase of floods or if a drink spills on the phone while charging it would not short the phone or cause an electrical issues maybe.

I agree change your iPhone or iPad under water is damage

This guy just repeats the same thing over and over to increase the length of the video. He should probably script it properly.

I Want That Product Red One. But I Don't See It, Because Of The Glass

The new shirts are Savage!

the notch is nothing cry babies complain like idiots

Of course they would release a notch-less iPhone X in 2019 instead of this year, after I held off upgrading my iPhone 6 last year hoping the notch would leave this year. I hate these bastards.

3:14 Right phone us AWFUL i totally prefer the notch to THAT

I think the underwater charger is less meant for charging underwater and more so charging in the shower. Also I don’t think it’s meant for iPhones at all either. My ultimate shower experience would be have a show, video, movie, or music playing while in the shower with my iPad. Being able to have maybe a cheap iPad (like the iPad 2017 or upcoming 2018) in the shower permanently to use as a smart shower TV would be sick. Tho i’m sure only 3 people would ever use it like that so it’s kinda useless. BUT HEY it’s POSSIBLE. (And it’s something the anal Samsung users can’t say Apple stole.)

Mahn! It’s so refreshing to see hardcore Apple youtubers like this guy Sam and Tailosive repoing us Apple users hard since all these other youtubers have sold out to the android crowd 😂😂😂.

I’m waiting for the Face ID iPad Pro..I just got the iPhone X,AirPods,Apple TV 4K,and Homepod

when is the homepod gonna be bluetooth compatible?

When will iPad become water proof

We are in this weird phase of almost fully having a full screen phone. It’s just a race now

Will they make another iPod touch?

Thanks for this awesome video! Keep strong 💪!

Apple products I am the most excited about for 2018 are the iPad “X”, MacBooks with keyboards which do not break so easily, and an iPhone with small bezels which doesn’t cost a kidney…

I fucking love this channel rn yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas

🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎