iPhone X – FINAL Leaks & Rumors!

iPhone X (iPhone 8) – FINAL Leaks and Rumors – Design, Specs, Camera, Features, Release Date, Price & everything you need to know!

Subscribe (It’s FREE) ➽ https://goo.gl/yMWV8c

▶ Twitter: http://twitter.com/ZONEofTECH
▶ Instagram: http://instagram.com/ZONEofTECH
▶ Facebook: http://facebook.com/ZONEofTECH

ALL iPhone 8 Leaks & Rumors Episodes:

Help support the channel by using these links when shopping through Amazon (easier if you bookmark…

50 comments on “iPhone X – FINAL Leaks & Rumors!

This is it!

iPhone 8 – FINAL Leaks & Rumors!

Everything you need to know about the iPhone 8 – Design, Display, Camera, Specs, Special Features, Release Date, Price & so much more – into one video!

Hope you get all the 🍿 in the world for this one! 😃

Made it to the end ! And I'm definitely picking the new iPhone 8, hell, it will be announced in like 13h !

Try and decide this message ⬛️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬛️⬜️⬜️⬛️⬜️⬜️⬛️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬛️⬜️⬜️⬛️⬜️⬜️⬛️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬛️⬜️⬜️⬛️⬜️⬜️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬜️⬜️⬛️⬜️⬜️⬛️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬛️⬜️⬜️⬛️⬜️⬜️⬛️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬛️⬜️⬜️⬛️⬜️⬜️⬛️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬛️⬜️⬜️⬛️⬜️⬜️

⬛️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬛️⬜️⬜️⬛️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬛️⬜️⬜️⬛️⬜️⬜️⬛️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬛️⬜️⬜️⬛️⬜️⬜️⬛️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬛️⬜️⬜️⬛️⬜️⬜️⬛️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬛️⬜️⬜️⬛️⬜️⬜️⬛️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬛️⬜️⬜️⬛️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬜️⬜️⬜️

🔳🔲🔳🔳🔲🔲🔳🔳🔲🔲🔳🔲⬛️🔳⬜️⬛️🔳⬜️🔳⬛️🔷⬛️⬜️⬛️🔳⬛️🔳🔳⬛️⬛️🔲⬛️🔲🔳⬛️🔳⬛️🔳⬜️🔳⬜️⬛️🔲⬜️🔳⬜️🔳⬛️🔳⬜️⬛️🔳⬛️🔲⬛️🔲⬜️⬜️🔳🔳⬜️⬛️🔳⬜️🔲⬜️⬛️🔳⬜️🔳⬜️🔲⬛️🔳⬛️🔲⬛️🔲⬜️⬛️🔳⬜️⬜️🔳⬜️⬜️⬜️🔳⬛️🔳⬛️🔳⬛️🔲⬜️🔲⬛️⬛️⬛️🔳⬜️⬛️🔲⬛️🔲⬛️🔳⬛️🔳⬜️🔳⬛️🔳⬛️🔳⬜️🔲⬛️🔷⬛️🔲⬜️⬛️🔷⬛️🔳⬜️🔳⬛️⬜️🔳🔳⬜️⬛️⬛️🔲⬜️🔷⬛️🔲⬛️🔳⬛️🔲⬜️🔳⬛️🔲⬛️⬜️◼️⬛️🔳⬛️⬛️🔳◼️⬛️⬛️🔲⬛️🔲⬛️🔲⬛️🔳⬛️🔳⬛️🔲⬛️◼️⬛️⬛️🔳⬛️🔲🔊◼️🔊🔳🔊⬛️🔳🔲⬛️⬛️◼️⬛️◽️⬛️🔳⬛️◽️◻️🔷🔷🔉⬜️🔲⬜️⬛️◼️⬛️🔳◻️◽️◻️◻️◾️▫️🔉◻️⬛️🔲⬜️🔳⬛️🔳⬛️◽️⬛️🔳◻️◻️🔳⬛️🔳⬛️⬛️🔳⬛️◽️⬛️◻️🔳⬛️🔳⬛️⬛️◼️◼️◻️⬛️⬛️🔲⬛️◼️🔳⬛️◻️🔲⬛️🔲⬛️⬛️⬛️🔳◻️🔳⬛️🔳⬛️🔳⬛️⬛️🔳⬛️🔲⬛️🔳⬜️🔲🔳⬛️⬛️🔲⬜️🔳⬜️🔳⬜️🔳⬜️🔳⬜️🔳⬜️🔳⬜️🔳⬛️🔳⬜️🔳⬜️🔳⬛️🔳⬛️🔳⬜️🔳⬛️◻️⬛️🔳⬛️⬜️⬜️🔳🔳🔳🔳⬛️🔲⬜️🔲⬜️⬜️🔳🔊🔳⬜️🔲⬛️⬛️🔳⬜️🔳◻️🔲◻️🔳⬛️🔳⬜️🔳⬛️🔳◻️⬜️🔳⬜️🔳🔳◻️◻️🔷⬜️🔲◻️🔳⬜️⬜️🔲◻️🔷⬜️🔲⬛️🔳◻️🔳⬛️🔲⬛️🔳◻️🔳⬛️🔳⬜️🔲⬛️🔳◻️🔳⬜️🔲⬛️⬛️🔳⬜️🔳◻️🔳⬜️🔳⬛️🔲◻️🔳⬜️⬜️🔶⬜️🔳⬛️⬛️🔲⬜️⬛️🔶⬛️⬛️⬛️🔶⬛️🔶⬛️🔶⬛️◻️🔲⬜️◻️🔶🔊🔊🔳◻️🔶🔷🔉🔲◻️⬛️🔶🔊🔳⬛️◻️🔹◻️🔹🔉🔳⬛️⬛️🔹🔶🔉🔳◻️⬜️🔶🔹⬛️🔉🔳🔶🔊🔶🔔⬛️🔶◻️🔹⬛️⬛️⬛️◻️◻️🔲◻️🔲◻️🔷◻️🔹◻️◻️🔷◻️🔹◾️◽️◼️▫️▪️▫️🔈🔶◻️▪️▫️◽️🔹◽️◻️🔳⬛️▫️🔳◾️◽️◽️🔶◻️▫️◽️🔷◻️⬛️🔳▫️◽️◾️🔹◻️◾️🔲⬛️▫️🔷◾️◽️⬛️🔳⬛️▫️🔲

⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬜️⬛️⬜️⬛️⬜️⬛️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬜️⬜️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬜️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬜️⬛️⬜️⬛️⬜️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬜️⬛️⬜️⬜️◻️⬜️⬜️⬛️⬛️⬜️⬛️⬛️⬜️⬛️◻️⬛️⬜️⬜️⬛️⬛️⬜️⬜️⬛️⬜️⬜️⬛️⬜️⬜️⬛️⬛️⬜️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬜️⬛️⬜️◻️⬜️⬛️⬜️⬛️⬛️⬜️◻️⬜️◻️⬛️⬛️◻️⬛️◻️⬛️◻️⬜️◻️⬛️⬜️⬛️⬜️⬛️⬛️⬜️⬛️⬛️⬜️⬛️⬛️⬜️◻️⬜️⬜️⬛️⬜️⬜️⬛️⬜️⬜️⬛️⬜️⬜️⬛️⬜️⬛️⬜️⬛️⬜️

⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬛️⬛️⬜️⬜️⬛️⬜️⬜️⬛️⬜️⬜️⬛️⬛️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬛️⬛️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬛️⬛️⬜️⬛️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬛️⬜️⬛️⬛️⬜️⬜️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬜️⬜️⬛️⬛️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️

Is there gonna be a 8 plus

If the iPhone 8 is $999 it will probably be £949 such bs when $999 is equal to £760 so it should be about £800

Nice guy, good info. Thanks for the upload 😀

The home button was what made iphone cool. Removing it, I personally feel is a big mistake considering that android had already phones with face id tech 5 years ago which didn't really work well. We just got over the 3,5mm jack now no home button???

£1000 hahahahah apple can fk right off

I can't stop looking at you😊

Great video, which I watched to the end. I definitely plan to get an iPhone 8 (or whatever it ends up being called).

I get that it's a new iPhone, so people want to be excited about it. BUT don't you think it's somewhat pointless to get so hyped up about a new phone? I just got a 6s+ a couple months ago and I really like it. I can record music on it, edit photos, and even shoot/edit video if I really wanted to. So it has some options for creativity.
So although the iPhone 8 looks cool, i need to ask: what is everyone, that's planning on buying it, going to do with it that will make an older device obsolete?

its time for samsung to sue apple back
back then even apple sue them for da phone being round shape

Dude did u go to iPhone college or something…lol but thank you!!!

of course, i watched till the end mate. no time wasted with useless effects and music. just all facts which i'm so happy to hear about. thanks mate. 👍🏼

Brilliant bill effect hidden protection database tomato towards.

Of course I made it to the end of this video! ✌🏼 I can’t wait until I get my hands on that new IPhone 8.

off topic….im not sure….i think he lacks emotions or he is just a very subtle guy…..he is cute though ♥ content is good. looking forward to your new apple news

Too small and will the phone have stereo speakers I hope it's a bigger phone

I have an iPhone 6 generally I wait 3 full iterations until I buy the next iPhone model. By than reasoning I should get the iPhone 9. What improvements would you want in the next iPhone after the 8? Do you think there will be an iPhone 9?
Yes I did make it to the end of your video. Its kind of a fun challenge I listen to them during the commercials on the programs I am watching. Keep up the good work.

I don't have fucking bug eyes

Bite the bullet, pay the price for the I Phone 8, in line to preorder.

IP 8 coming with shitty design 👎🏼👎🏼

There gonna announce it on the 12 I checked on the website

Can i record the calls on this expensive smartphone?

What's the most recent rumor on availability of the iPhone 8 cuz I really don't wanna go to Best Buy and find out there's none left?

Iphone 8 copy of galaxy s8 congratulations

Great vid, thanks for all the info. The specs of the iphone 8 look great, especially for mobile motovlogging, which is what I'll predominantly be using it for. I was going to go with the 7+ but will hold out for the new 8 now. Thanks again, great channel.

BIGEST RUMOR EVER:

MY DOG FARTING!

God that top of the screen if left like that is fucking ugly it's like you HAVE to get it in black

T minus 8 days till we see it in action.

Imagine it gets called iPhone SE2… it's in line with the SE they did last year, and probably a one off which next year will grow into the 8. Just saying…

If whatever you say, doesn't come as truth during Apple's live event on Sept 12th, I will hunt you down. I will come to your home and will stab you right in your penis.

you can use multiple fingers to clear the open apps. iPhone technically more(may be double) powerful, simple, and secure… video processing is heaviest task and note s8 took more than double time to process… 🙂

I wish it was called IPhone Clone or IClone due to similarities with Samsung phones.

I would really want one because my phone is broken but can"t afford a 1100 dollar phone(=

The design is ugly specially that trim from the front, the camera and the speakers. From the back the design feels like its one from the worst Apple products.