Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about the iPhone X and how its price will affect sales in important markets like China. Then we talk about everything Apple didn’t want you to hear at its keynote, starting with the death of the red iPhone 7, and the price increase of the iPad Pro. We also cover the fact that the Apple Watch Series 3 won’t have the best battery life with LTE. We even cover the crazy price increase of Apple Care+ for new iPhones. We end today’s show talking about deals…

50 comments on “iPhone X price troubles, everything Apple changed silently & more – Pocketnow Daily

The X costs 1150€, thats about 1300$. Only hardcore Apple fanboys and -girls will pay this.

Didn't the face id fail on stage…..I am sure they will fix it before final launch though.

In romania will be about 2000€,to pay this much for a phone with fail face id on stage,ugly as f.. prefer the s8 or note 8,and for moving emoji for me because nobody its going to buy the phone so we can enjoy it together. No thank you,i’ll stay with my iphone 7

it will cost $4k++ in Malaysia

I think its going to be some loyal iPhone ppl that's gonna want that iPhone X. So ppl will buy it. They think iPhone is better so this is going to be opportunity to try to say they are.

were is the rest of the screen

See the iphone 10 itself actually costs around $600. The apple logo on the other hand, costs $400 since it is made of "super rare"… GLASS.

Will the iPhone X price impact sales? In certain countries… Definitely. But I'm more curious about how will the price point effect the phone's Stock? But I'm sure this phone will sell, to the point where it remains out of stock for a really long time. Apple's difficulties Manufacturing the iPhone X won't help either.

For a $1000 I think you should get Apple care for at least a year for free

Would like to hear more about Nokia 10 max

people will still buy it lol

In Italy the iPhone X starts at 1189 euro, which converted is $1412 and the 256GB model being $1650!

$1688 in Singapore, probably gonna get using my yearly contract and $600 vouchers

The competition that is happening between mobile companies isnt one of technological advances as much as it is one of sales and advertising.
Reality is that there arent real changes in those mobile phones that are released yearly, but people are flooded by those companies with news/ads of the latest iphone or note, so people are encouraged to go buy.
As long as there are customers that rush to buy the "latest" mobile phone, these companies have no real incentive to make a phone with a decent new features.
I dont know how people survived ever since the first smart phone without the talking emojis, but thank God its out now and all of us can go buy the latest revolutionary product.

Unless we demand useful features in a mobile phone, those companies wont care because we are buying and giving them the chance to release another junk product.

Mmmm 🤔 animojis, bigger screen, dual OIS for $1,000 + tax & activation fees. NOPE!!! I’ll just get the iPhone 8+ and save that money I don’t have 😂

1 Lakh Rupees in India,with that I can eat food for my whole life time.Seriously Apple

Apple died when Steve Jobs died.

I just saw the price of Iphone X in India- 1400$!
The 8 starts at $1000
I'm a long time Iphone user and an apple fan boy, but up your's Apple!

Keeping iPhone 7 Plus and getting new Apple Watch.

I'll stick with my "sub par" LG V20…. At least it was under 700

I would pay 1k for the V30 phone with a saphire glass. The internals are sure worth it.

No I don't believe it's hot enough Face ID is cool as shit from a geeky nerd perspective but it's going to take a couple years for it to become really good and the only other feature that the X has is Animated Emojis. Hardware isn't a big deal to me software is and there is nothing in the sofware that makes me want to spend 1k of my hard earned cash even with the unoptimized performance Android gets and long update waits (unless you get a pixel) etc I don't care anymore I'll deal with lag and bugs if I'm getting software features I'll actually use and the sexy hardware is just extra icing on the cake 😎

Well its simple it's crApple, most of their fanbase are sheepole

Iphone X and 8 are shits. They are just pricier now with no extra overwhelming features. Best deal for now is Samsung S8+ or Note 8 which has brilliant curve screen, headphone jack, micro sd card , fingerprint and lots of features . Samsung is the clear leader in modern mobile flagship versions. RIP Iphones.

I'm a diehard apple fan! I feel no shame in people calling me isheep! But this pricing is a fail. Add to that the cost of adaptors and cables if you want fast charging , Add futther for the wireless charging pad. Add further if you want to have quality headphones for such a premium device. Nothing in this world will justify this price tag. I'm from india and you can buy a used car here for that much money. Which in this case equals around ₹110,000.

I agree with most of the comments here but guess what?? People are still going to pay $1000 plus taxes for an iPhone X, just because is apple and they think is the best. Even if the technology is 3 years behind. It is all about branding, marketing and trend.

Isheep will buy the iphone x that's the problem they have huge stupid fan and for that Apple will be no.1 because of ISHEEP

I'm coming back to Android with my Airpods 😁

Nope. Apple sucks. But your stuck with apple, apple it is.

"How to replace a display… or whatever."

The iPhone 10 is awfully expensive. In Europe it costs 1.149€, which translates to around 1200$. That is never a reasonable price

No it's too damn costly
Why shouldn't I buy a razor blade stealth instead??????

considering that an average apple user is most likely more interested in the brand than the specs and views it more of an fashion item, I can see why they would want to buy one even if it costs 1179€(~$1400) or 1349€(~$1600), people even buy 2000€ necklaces that serve no purpose so a phone priced at over 1000€ isn’t that bad

I appreciate early adopters, and the part they play in the overall cycle of technology development/evolution, but damn! This is getting out of hand. Back in 2007 iPhone had a more accessible price tag, even being THE game changer that it was. Today's 10th edition isn't really a game changer. We are just paying for a brand's market solidification. A very expensive one.

I think they have put Iphone X a bit over priced
Like 900$ would have been great or lets say 920$
But looking at samsungs Note 8 price ! Why not ?

I´m sorry to say but any phone beyond 800€ or dollars are over priced, if all the flagships are going this way I might keep buying only oneplus (untill they eventually reach that price point) if this happends too, well midrange will be my option, sorry to say but the smartphone industry is going to a ridiculous way

Don´t forget about additional $50 for the fast charger that is not included. Apple do love it´s customers so much they want to squizze them for all they are worth

I mean what's da difference. Da note 8 cost $920 to $960. Depending on da carrier. They both on da same level with each other. We just got get used to phone costen that much now. They not gana get any cheaper

Lol you came from iPhoneX to iPhone8 to iPhone Edition to iPhone8 and back to iPhoneX Again. Lol i told you Jaime

The iPhone X is just too expensive it's just looks like every other new cell phone that is coming out if you wait a little bit longer most budget phones will look like this and they are starting to look like this anyways as we speak mean seriously look at some of these Chinese phones they have rounded screens no basil's and they were literally $600 cheaper

Sweden iPhone X=1427$ crazy expensive 🙁

$999 is the craziest thing in smartphone industry

In India it's about 100000rupees, that's almost USD1500 😂

I wouldn't buy an iPhone for 500 bucks. Samsung 4 life😉

1000 fook outta here. R.I.P Apple

I believe there are millions of crazy people to buy it