Pixel 2 XL with Android P…from an iPhone user [9to5Mac]

Could the iPhone X take anything away from the Google Pixel 2 XL with Android P? What do you think?

Please 👍🏽 if you like & ▶️ subscribe. Click 🔔 to get notified about new vids.

Read full article ► https://wp.me/p1xtr9-2eP0

## Favorite apps:
LumaFusion (iOS): https://goo.gl/1JZjps
Final Cut Pro X (Mac): https://goo.gl/032qDi
Pixelmator (Mac): https://goo.gl/cJaoRs
Affinity Designer (Mac): https://goo.gl/6QGdAU
Affinity Photo (Mac):…

30 comments on “Pixel 2 XL with Android P…from an iPhone user [9to5Mac]

The smoothness and animations – iOS
Features and interactions – Android

Rubber banding in general was removed from android after apple sued them as they claimed it was a patented feature.

Tap on a clock to scroll all the way up to the top would be very handy on Android.

They should remove back button, do left swipe for back and for a short time you can tap the area where the back button was to quickly hit back multiple times (timer before the area is disabled gets reset everytime you hit it)

Anyone can tell me what livewallpaper the phone using? Thx

To call pixel animations not great is disrespecting. I have an iPhone x and my brother runs a pixel 2 xl on oreo. I'm actually jealous of his phones and it's animation.

No android p copied fluidity ios and app switcher on android p is so glitchy

Copied again😂😂😂 it looks like iOS 7. iPhone X is smooth,Google feels like BLAAAAAAH🙄🙄🙄

what's the logic in gesture-based navigation if it still needs the wasted screen space in the bottom?

im honestly not a fan of this new multitasking window. It crams too much unnecessary stuff into a simple and straight forward function. Especially the "tap and hold appswitcher" to navigate in the multitasking window. WHY would you use that if you can simply swipe with your finger??!
This seems and probably feels too "analog", if you know what i mean.
Ive been happy with my pixel 2 and android 8.1 so far, but i swear to god, google better improve this shit until the final release!

Ook so wait….. You can access your favorite apps in the app dock in the pixel… If you swipe up, right??
It's the same on the iPhone x
Swipe up to go home where the app dock is present in the bottom
So what's your point?🙄

Nice video. Good text. Well balanced. I kinda tired with the large amount of blind fanboys in all plataforms.

I have just ordered The pixel 2 XL and I can’t wait to try Android P

I'm loving the android gestures BUT in the ribbon of the app switcher… where is the "close all" option. I'm hoping that's not there only because it's the beta version and that it will return to the final version.

Props to this guy for not being a blind fanboy. These comments are hilarious. All these iPhone elitist are feeling so insecure lol Apple better get their shit together for iOS 12. I’m very impressed with what google has done.

all is see on Android in this video is a lag after lag.

Damn!! Pixel 2 is drop dead gorgeous.Planning on switching to android from ios.Hope i’m making the right call.:)

You shouldn’t even be comparing the iPhone to that trash! Androids are becoming iPhones more and more everyday! Blue icons, gestures, now even the multitasking is like the iPhones. I thought androids old way was so much better??? But now it looks like the iPhone? Android users swear android is better. iPhone does 3D Touch, google does it now. Icons look like old windows 98 shit. Samsung with the garbage emoji rip off. Notches everywhere! Look at androids photo app. They use to be so cluttered. Now they look like the iPhone ui. They even swipe the same now. These are facts! Not opinions! Pixel 3 will have a notch I bet a $1

Android is SO refine nowadays that makes iOS 11 look like Android 2.0 back in the days. OS wise Android is far superior than iOS and the only thing keeping Apple fans happy is iMessage, let's be honest everything else is a lot better on Android.

I hate how they got rid of the close all button

On switching the iOS apps, you can actually swipe left and right if you’re not interacting with them (rather than always flicking right, tapping around on the app and flicking right again)

Great video! Just like that

I see many people here criticizing a beta that is stupid 🤦🏽♂️

I feel like the comment on animations wasn't really thought out. It is a beta and most animations are probably not even in place.

conveniently doesn't mention youtube in picture functionality requires a yt red subscription

Hi.. Any chances to get the giveaway of this pixel 2xl?.
Love from India
A.

Apple really needs to add split screen multitasking.

I feel like this is a let me continue blowing the not so good iPhone x because a beta from Google is too good