Should You Still Buy iPhone 8 Plus?

Should You Still Buy iPhone 8 Plus? Ahhh, the classic iPhone 8 Plus is now about 9 months old now and prices haven’t changed all that much but they will be soon when the replacement LCD iPhone arrives on the scene! In this video we take a revisit of the iPhone 8 Plus and discuss if the A11 touting phablet is still worth your time! If you have an iPhone 8 Plus please consider sharing with the community you experience! Any further questions, comments, concerns, feedback, suggestions, please…

32 comments on “Should You Still Buy iPhone 8 Plus?

Should You Still Buy iPhone 8 Plus? As a follow up to the iPhone 8, we discuss the iPhone 8 Plus and if it is still worth it considering that this phone is likely going to be replaced in just a couple of months!

I have an iPhone 7 and I think after I'm done with it, I'll get an iPhone 8 because I have expensive cases 🙄

Yes i will still buy that iPhone 8 Plus product red instead of the iPhone X..

Wat about battery Health? @ Nick Ackerman

Should i wait for the newest iphone to release, to buy this phone for a cheaper price? How low can the price get?

Hey nick plz make review of nokia 7 plus .

To all y'all who r gonna buy an 8 plus it is an amazing phone I love it personally speaker is amazing camera is great only problem is when u use it u get scared if u will drop it because of its weight but overall this is an amazing phone best to get like a clear case as soon as you buy this phone

Edit: bonus if u have money left best to buy the airpods along with it. It will go great together with your 8 plus, but only downfall is u may have to get a wrap for your airpods if u want to avoid micro scratches…It will get a little annoying to see those little scratches but still it is an amazing side product.

I generally dislike iphones, but dam they are in general sexy…and in that red. Well, I dunno if any other phones can compete

I would recommend getting this over the iphone x. IPhone x is way over rated for the price and it can be a pain while wearing sunglasses.

Looks like a little TV, that's funny because my Sony TV looks like a huge phone due to the curved side (top) and front facing speakers /gadgets, it's really odd at times

Should we still buy it ? You are talking about it like everyone want to buy that ugly notch design that almost everyone copied.
Atleast I8 has a finherprint sensor. And no im not an apple user/sheep.

This phone is shiiit

Thanks for the video. I am actually an Android fan precisely a Samsung one 😂 i've had the S8 plus for a year and i really started to hate Samsung phones (no offence) it's just that they're laggy or at least theyre not as smooth as iPhones especially the iPhone 8 plus and I think i will get me the iPhone 8 plus asap ( i won't wait til September to buy a bigger iphone with the X design for more than 1 grand) what i still didnt decide is what color should i get ? I'm down to Silver and this new Red 🤔🤔

I love my iPhone 8 plus(White). I bought S9 few weeks back for my wife and honestly, the screen is far better than 8+ as well as the camera. The software is definitely better on iPhone.. Android still looks and feels ugly.. but full credit to Samsung for the hardware.. Ultimate combo – Samsung Gakaxy S9 hardware + iOS 👻

I upgraded from the 6s plus to the 8 plus about one month ago and I cannot express how happy I am that I did it. The camera is amazing and the phone is fast and I haven’t experienced any hiccups. The battery life is great, even better than my 6s when I got it. The phone feels like a product that will last, and I’m excited to see how it is in the next year or two.

I have an iPhone 8 Plus since 3 months ago, and I’m really surprise with how nice it’s going (speed and fluency) and with the battery life, definitely it’s one of the best cellphone I ever had 👍🏼

I definitely think the 8* is best nowadays as I have one

I’ve got fucking iPhone 8 Plus RED and i tell you DO NOT BUY APPLE PRODUCTS i repeat DO NOT WASTE YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY ON OVERRATED OUTDATED iPHONES. I fucking cant load songs into my iPhone easily and scheduled a call with support. AUD $1229 down the drain!!

You are the biggest fan of i phone 8 plus
Nice video 😊😊

Nice video Nick 🤩 I'm looking forward for an iPhone 8 plus myself…

I’m very happy with my 8 Plus and I personally think that people should definitely buy this phone

the best performance two device in the iphone 8 vs iphone se

hello nick ! iphone 8 vs iphone se speed test compare plz

Thanks for the video! 🙂 👍

Nick great video! One question i have a samsung s3 should i upgrade to the iphone 8 plus or one plus 6,what are your thoughts?

If iPhone 8+ have oled display I would have bought it at any price..!

I 😍😍😍 that 8+